VC21453(a)-INF-Failure To Stop At A Red Light.
I requested and had extensions approved by the judge for over a year after the alleged infraction because I had plans to be in East Asia. The alleged infraction occured on May 7 of 2019. My trial is set for Wednesday August 26, 2020 as of this writing. The honorable judge rejected my most recent request to extend the date further. In spite of coronovirus risks and the inconvenience I flew from Florida to California to fight this $500 and traffic school case.
Judge: “Did you fail to stop at the red light?”
Me: “Your honor, I plead the 5th at least until the evidence brought against me is validated.”
After arriving in San Mateo County when the request to extend the date was rejected. I made attempts to attain information related to my case.
- August 21, 2020: I visited the Burlingame police station thinking it was the Millbrae police station (It is located at the edge of Millbrae). They informed me that I could get the video for the Millbrae traffic court online. They also told me that the police station for Millbrae was on Magnolia in Millbrae. On
- August 21, 2020 :I visited the Millbrae police station as referred from the Burlingame dispatch and Google Maps. Here is a picture evidence. It was closed due to the coronavirus.
- August 22, 2020 I called The City’s (Millbrae’s) light camera phone line (650) 652–2701 to request the following:
- Request to see a copy of the contract between the city and the vendor.
- A link to the GitHub repo or whatever source control is used to see the source code used to interpret the digital videos.
- A link to third party software security audits from 2018 to May of 2019.
- A link to third party hardware audits from 2018 to May of 2019
- The record of speedometer tuning from 2018 to May of 2019.
- A link to Jira or whatever bug tracking system is used by the vendor from the beginning to May 2019
- Deep fake 2018: Jordan Peele Deep Fake, Ted Talk.
- Manual or automatic alteration of the video with a profit motivation. Source code is needed to ensure the digital files were not altered. And were interpretted correctly. Without the source code version for the date of the alleged infraction or another way to corroborate the information digital photography video is tantamount to heresy in 2020. This would set a dangerous precedent where all that is needed to convict someone of a crime is a bit of software knowledge. How do you know someone with a fake license plate put it over the truck.
- Security risks. Software could have been hacked perhaps by a foreign entity to compromise the lives of citizens. I plead the 5th on the specifics but I do know someone personally whose business has been compromised by a security threat.
- Without the video and color photography, How can we be sure it wasn’t a yellow light.
- How can we ensure the yellow light allowed the requisite 3.6 seconds.
- There is San Mateo precedence where the lights are being thrown out because of the inherint flaws in the system. What measures are taken by Millbrae to overcome those flaws? https://www.smdailyjournal.
- And that the lights are abiding by
During the Trial:
- I am going to ask what is the frame rate of the video being used against me.
- Also I looked at the construction page for the city of Millbrae because the other redlight machines in neighboring cities were thrown out because of timing issues caused by Construction. “Can you tell me the mechanism that caused the timing issues for the other traffic lights and what measures Millbrae has taken to overcome these timing issues?” Can you point me to a report on the changes made prior to the alleged infraction on May 7 2019
- Called to ask for all construction
- If I take a picture of someone walking and then another picture but behind them is a dead body are they convicted of murder.
- Missing age and race on the notice, which would seem like important identification information along with incorrect spacing. Perhaps the source of the information is incorrect and there may be other errors made in documenting this case.